Saturday, December 23, 2017

HE-MAN AND SHE-RA: A CHRISTMAS SPECIAL (1985)

That's it for me and X-Mas 2017! I'm sure you were probably expecting something like "Silent Night, Bloody Night," but for this last Saturday Night Special, I decided to go all out instead......

......With something from 1985, and the weirdest thing I could find, the "He-Man and She-Ra Christmas Special!!"

  There were 130 episodes of  "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe" on TV from 1983 to 1985!

"She-Ra: Princess of Power" ran for 93 episodes from 1985 to 1987!
Watch this amazing transformation unfold!

She-Ra and He-Man were a mighty powerful combination punch!

Skeletor and Horde Prime are on hand to try and spoil the party! This two-headed fellow not only cracks me up, he cracks up themselves too!

Those are some REALLY big evil robots!

So am I a big He-Man fan? No, not really, but these next four background scenes are pretty cool, you've got to admit!

I really like this one!

You don't normally think gorgeous when watching 1980's cartoons, but I don't know any better way to describe this scene!

This is just awesome! I could see this as a 10 ft by 12 ft painting on the wall of a museum somewhere!

"It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas" in La-La Land!

As Snagglepuss would always say, "Exit, stage left!"

I had to include Peekablue!

Here's something you don't see every day! Skeletor smiling!

Another good shot of the party crashers!

Merry Christmas!
 Put that in your big elephant head and smoke it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

But...but...what's the deal with that elephant head!? :O

EEGAH!! said...

I honestly don't know. Some things are better left unknown!

Anonymous said...

The it shall remain...a mystery! ;) :)

Monster Music

Monster Music
AAARRGGHHH!!!! Ya'll Come On Back Now, Y'Hear??