Monday, May 24, 2010

FEI TAUGH MO NEUIH - "The Witch With Flying Head" (1977)

Not so long ago, I promised ya'll that we had some films on tap that were going to blow your mind, well, call me Wayne Fontana if that ain't the case tonight, cause this here film is a class A weirdo, and I'm still pickin' up pieces of what's left of my brain scattered all over the room since I watched it a few weeks ago. At first I was just dumbfounded, now I don't even know what dumbfounded means any more, so here you go, it's an odd little tale about a screamin' superfreak "The Witch With Flying Head!" Thanks to Professor Grewbeard for loanin' me his copy I guess!!

Of course she looks sweet enough at first appearance, but trust me on this one guys, this is not the girl of your dreams, and we don't even know what her name is!

Not to get overly expressive, but, No Shit! Those are snakes coming out of homeboy's mouth!! There are lots of snakes in this movie!! Lots!!

To freakin' quote Mahatma Fabrizi from Sri Lanka, "The title creature is one of the most grotesque monsters known to zoophagousdom. Neither gorgon, nor utukku nor amphisbaena, it is rather a flying head!" And fly she do, and chew up your neck too!!

Laser beam bad breath about 13 stages beyond a Tic Tac!

You have no idea what I'm going through right now!!

Well, I can't exactly see straight after that fifth Saki, so let me see if I can get this head to fly the old fashioned way!!

Do not ingest psychedelic drugs of any kind and watch this movie! I'm warning you right now, that is not a trip you want to take!!!!

Houston we have a problem, Come in Houston, do you read me? Houston, Come in, do You read me?

One concept I just have never been able to comprehend, is puking snakes!

When all else fails, the boy scout handbook says to try the inverted tinfoil swastika glued to your chickenbone trick, and if that doesn't work, get the living Hell out of there before you get your ass fried!!

Oh, Yeah, "The Witch With Flying Head" just getting warmed up!!

Aye Carumba, Ritmo Caliente!! Ouch, that Burns!!

Just to give it that extra snap, it's not just a head flying around, but more like the innards from half a torso, pretty dang funny!!!

So just remember what they say in Texas about blind dates set up by your cousin.....you ever ate possum?

All's well, that ends somewhere, and that somewhere be right about here!

5 comments:

Christopher said...

man..shes got a mean underbite!
What is it with these guys and their flyin' haids?

RODAN! said...

THOSE TEETH... EEK!!

Eegah!! and Tabonga! said...

Years ago, Tabonga made a rather large painting of skulls, and one day a postman came to the door and saw it, and exclaimed "Is That Teeth?"
Eegah!!

Prof. Grewbeard said...

this movie literally scares me and i mean actually! every time i go outside to the laundry room at night i am on the lookout!...

Rex Venom said...

Very spooky! haha
Happy Geek Pride Day
Rock on!

Monster Music

Monster Music
AAARRGGHHH!!!! Ya'll Come On Back Now, Y'Hear??