Thursday, March 25, 2010

ALEX CHILTON - "Walking Dead" A♠

It's an off night, and before another day passes by, I'd like to step down and take a quick moment to pay tribute to one of my musical heroes, the great Alex Chilton who passed away last week! With Jim Dickinson also passing not that long ago, it just seems like a time to take a moment to appreciate what you got! Alex Chilton didn't do many songs with horror titles, but there was this one called "Walking Dead" that is an absolute raggedy mess of sloppy genius that is almost a complete movie unto itself that everyone needs to assimilate at least once!!! I don't know about you, but I'm gonna miss him!!

2 comments:

Chad Thorson said...

I too will miss him. I regret that I never got to see him at a live show.

zillagord said...

I dunno which one of youse guys posted this, but I share your love for Alex Chilton and mourn his passing too.

Monster Music

Monster Music
AAARRGGHHH!!!! Ya'll Come On Back Now, Y'Hear??