Wednesday, July 6, 2016

25 GOOD REASONS TO WATCH OLDE MOVIES!!

Just Some Of My Favourite Actresses! (Out Of Hundred's)

So I saw what a thought was a recent post at The Cathode Ray Mission blog that said "The latest blog thing is to list your 25 favorite actresses so I thought I'd give it a try," so I thought I would also give it a try, even though, as usual, I'm about 7 1/2 years late!
This is basically an impossible task, but it's a good place to start when thinking about things like this! 
Lists are incredibly difficult, but here you go from my twisted perspective!
This list is in no particular order, and is by no means complete!

#01- MARLIES DRAEGER

#02 - KARIN DOR

 #03 - GRACE KELLY

#04 - LINDA DARNELL

 
#05 - BEVERLY GARLAND

 #06 - ANNETTE FUNNICELLO

#07 - ALLISON HAYES

 #08 - SENITA PELKEY

#09 - FAITH DOMERGUE


#10 - JAYNE MANSFIELD

#11 - FAY SPAIN
 #12 - LORENA VELZAQUEZ

#13 - YVONNE MONLAUR

#14 - STELLA STEVENS

#15 - CONNIE STEVENS

#16 - THE COLLINS TWINS (Two for the price of one!)

#17 - TUESDAY WELD

#18 - ANNE FRANCIS

#19 - SHARON TATE


#20 - CAROLINE MUNRO

#21 - HILLARY HEATH

#22 - HAYLEY MILLS

#23 - MARY WORONOV

#24 - EVA BARTOK

#25 - ELISA MONTÉS

9 comments:

Dr. Theda said...

Some cool choices in that List...
Hope that you Guys had a great 4th.
Hello from Marshville...

EEGAH!! said...

Thanx Doc! It was easy to make some cool choices when compiling a choice list like this!

Randall Landers said...

No! You left out Barbara Steele!

EEGAH!! said...

Part Two Randall! And both parts are of equal value! In a list like this, 25 is nowhere near enough! 50 might not even be enough!

Grant said...

I was glad to see Lorena Velasquez. Of course, when it comes to Mexican horror there are many great actresses, but to some of us she's pretty much the queen of them.

Lacey said...

Lists are hard, I agree, but this is the least controversial I have seen in a while. I may think you missed one or two, but I cannot disagree with ANY that you chose.

EEGAH!! said...

Thanx Lace! Part Two will go a little deeper! Basically, it's hard to lose with a list like this! There are so many great choices!

Unknown said...

Yvonne Monlaur! Linda Darnell! Stunning. Ols films really had much more beautiful women than nowadays - not mocking anyone, I´m not a looker myself!

EEGAH!! said...

For me, Kirsi, it's not more beautiful, it's just more distinctive, a trait I'm sure you also possess!

Monster Music

Monster Music
AAARRGGHHH!!!! Ya'll Come On Back Now, Y'Hear??